POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Group Protocol - where to put stuff : Re: Group Protocol - where to put stuff Server Time
1 Aug 2024 12:27:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Group Protocol - where to put stuff
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 1 Oct 2005 10:50:00
Message: <web.433ea021520dea96b9a66f080@news.povray.org>
Thanks to Warp for the reply.
I'll probably go with the personal web page option.
As for just using a height field, I'm hoping to give VB (the poster of the
question) and folks in simillar situations (new to POV-Ray and programming)
something which is easy to understand and adapt.  I'm also having a bit of
fun trying to see how far I can go in creating something that will
automatically handle camera setup based just on the functions and their
ranges.