POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Group Protocol - where to put stuff : Group Protocol - where to put stuff Server Time
1 Aug 2024 12:22:32 EDT (-0400)
  Group Protocol - where to put stuff
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 30 Sep 2005 14:10:01
Message: <web.433d7ee1df8dc8e75a8888d90@news.povray.org>
Hey folks.  A recent post by a new member has inspired me to finish up an
old project - a POV file for easy graphing of various z=f(x,y) type surface
functions.  I HOPE to wrap things up by this Sunday.  My question is:
According to the standard practices and protocols for this group, what is
the easiest/best way to post the different parts of my response?  Putting
the images in the "images" section, the render files in the "render files"
section and entering yet a third post explaining the whole thing with links
to the first two SEEMS like what is called for by the way the site is
arranged, but that also seems rather convoluted and scattered.  In the
absence of any better suggestions, I will probably just toss up a quick web
page of my own and link to the stuff there, but that seems like a second
rate solution as well. Am I missing something?  What do folks suggest?

Thanks in advance,
Mike