POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pov Tarot : Re: Pov Tarot Server Time
1 Aug 2024 14:28:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov Tarot
From: jceddy
Date: 27 Sep 2005 05:00:00
Message: <web.43390906c375bb04cc07cae0@news.povray.org>
Alright, I have a discussion board set up on my website for the POV Tarot
project (haven't posted anything as of yet, though), here's a link:

http://jceddy.com/v-web/bulletin/bb/viewforum.php?f=11

Space on jceddy.com has been allocated for the project at
http://povtarot.jceddy.com  ... althought nothing has been put there yet,
either...I'm currently working on it in the International Departure Lounge
of Glasgow International Airport, heading back to Minnesota for a month
after spending a year on an MSc in Edinburgh.

Anyway...I may or may not get more set up in the next half hour, otherwise
it will hopefully start congealing in the next few days as I stay up late
into the night fighting severe jetlag.  ;o)

Feel free to move any more discussion over the the message board on
jceddy.com, I will create a couple of threads there directly.

Cheers,
Joe