POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Using arrays of vectors : Using arrays of vectors Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:21:06 EDT (-0400)
  Using arrays of vectors
From: pare03
Date: 26 Sep 2005 11:45:00
Message: <web.43381704dbe7c0a829d68ff20@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I'm a new user and I'm trying to create macros for the creation of some
solid primitives.  And I was wondering how to create a SOR_Creation macro
that would create an SOR.

A very simple macro would look like that:

#macro SurfaceOfRevolution_Creation(VectorOfPoints, NbOfPoints, Texture)

sor {NbOfPoints,VectorOfPoints texture { Texture }}

#end

The problem is that the sor function expects vectors, and not an array of
vectors.  My questions is - What's the easiest and simplest way to extract
the vectors of an array and make functions like sor work ?

Thank you very much,
David.