POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : hello : Re: hello Server Time
3 May 2024 13:57:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: hello
From: vb
Date: 21 Sep 2005 03:45:00
Message: <web.43310ecfd92b7d30b80df0ee0@news.povray.org>
"Tim Nikias" <JUSTTHELOWERCASE:timISNOTnikias(at)gmx.netWARE> wrote:
> Eh, I don't have any answer at hand, but just wanted to let you know that
> povray.tools.general is usually used for discussions concerning other
> software tools. You might want to ask your question in povray.newusers or
> maybe povray.general.
>
> Regards,
> Tim
>
> --
> "Tim Nikias v2.0"
> Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>

I wasn't actually hoping for another application able to do this for me; I
was hoping there would be a way within POV-ray to increase the density of
the spheres, or simulate this effect, to the effect that it appears to be a
complete surface. Simply increasing the number of repetitions of the loop
doesn't appear to be an option as I get 'virtual memory' problems while
POV-ray's parsing. I'll try the .newusers group.