POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pov Tarot : Re: Pov Tarot Server Time
1 Aug 2024 14:35:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov Tarot
From: jceddy
Date: 17 Sep 2005 11:30:00
Message: <web.432c3612c375bb07ad068680@news.povray.org>
Mike,

I've seen a couple of people now who started pov Tarots, but never with more
than a few finished cards.  I had the idea of doing it as well, but thought
I would probably end up stalling after a few cards, hence the idea of
making it a callaborative project.

Your suggestion about some basic guidelines to keep the deck coherent is
duly noted...who knows, maybe if the project is successful, it could be
done again with different themes, etc.?

Anyway, as I said in my most recent post, I think I will go ahead with
setting something up...more here in a week or two (hopefully).

Cheers,
Joe