POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : drive cables - not necessarily Windows : drive cables - not necessarily Windows Server Time
2 Jun 2024 03:48:20 EDT (-0400)
  drive cables - not necessarily Windows
From: tom
Date: 16 Sep 2005 01:00:00
Message: <web.432a511432d4524d997c77c30@news.povray.org>
This is likely a misplaced question, but is there a difference between SCSI
cable connexions and IDE connexions? I've searched and found lots of other
technical info, but not what I'm looking for. I've got this (SCSI?) card
that doesn't quite fit the cables for the IDE drives. I don't know if it's
just been packed away a long time and shiny from never being used, or ....