POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Animation Flicker (675KB) : Re: Animation Flicker (675KB) Server Time
5 Jul 2024 10:23:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation Flicker (675KB)
From: NumbC
Date: 12 Sep 2005 13:35:01
Message: <web.4325bc319a457ddd6fa503590@news.povray.org>
"Tim Nikias" <JUSTTHELOWERCASE:timISNOTnikias(at)gmx.netWARE> wrote:
> I couldn't see it. What did you use to encode it, and which codec? Tried
> Media Player Classic and Windows Media Player, both couldn't play it.
>
> --
> "Tim Nikias v2.0"
> Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>

Hi Tim, I used the Intel Indeo Video V4.5 codec.

I am figuring out which is best to use and this one had for now the best
quality with an acceptable filesize. I want to show the effect clearly and
not have it worsened due to too much compression.

If you like it in another codec let me know and I can post it here or send
it to you. I currently use pjBmp2Avi to create them after reading about it
in one of the posts here. I am currently testing out various programs and
love to know someone who knows a .bmp or .tga or .png to .mov converter
BTW.

Again, tips on codecs are always welcome :)
nUMBc