POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Rayshade - problems with compiling for RedHat : Re: Rayshade - problems with compiling for RedHat Server Time
5 Jul 2024 14:20:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rayshade - problems with compiling for RedHat
From: Banou
Date: 8 Sep 2005 16:10:01
Message: <web.4320995dbeb9dc1d88516f800@news.povray.org>
I would like to know how to compile Rayshade in RedHat Linux.

The errors are :

yacc.o(.text+0xb): In function `yyerror':
: undefined reference to `yylineno'
lex.o(.text+0x198e): In function `handlehash':
: undefined reference to `yylineno'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [rsconvert] Error 1
rm lex.c yacc.c

i have applied the lex-redhat6.diff (provided in
ftp://graphics.stanford.edu/pub/rayshade/Ports/Redhat6/) in the
rayshade/libshade/lex.l file.

How to solve the above errors?