POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Neon Tubes (Anyone can tell me how to make them emit light) : Neon Tubes (Anyone can tell me how to make them emit light) Server Time
18 May 2024 18:51:36 EDT (-0400)
  Neon Tubes (Anyone can tell me how to make them emit light)
From: NumbC
Date: 7 Sep 2005 12:25:01
Message: <web.431f12fd9c9726776fa503590@news.povray.org>
I am currently working on an image where I want some tubes to shine and glow
like neon light. I have added an image to show you the blue tubes I want to
be used as neon lights.

Anyone got a solution for good realistic neon lights? I am currently trying
to accomplish it using multiple lights in the tubes, but that increases the
rendertime bigtime too. Anyone got a better and maybe faster way to do
this?

Kind regards,
NumbC

Post a reply to this message