POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Flickering texture : Re: Flickering texture Server Time
1 Jul 2024 04:02:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Flickering texture
From: peter
Date: 7 Sep 2005 06:00:01
Message: <web.431eb9b047958e3cfc5520c90@news.povray.org>
Hi Chrisir!

I rendered the whole animation again with Slimes settings. You can have a
look at

http://www.mpip-mainz.mpg.de/~schuerg/Espresso.avi

For the camera location I defined a spline. I set up the whole animation so
that my look-at point is always  <0,0,1> away from the camera position,
which is the default anyway. So I didn't have to worrry
about that at all. I thought about using a sky vector for tilting the
camera, but I figured that it would make the whole animation to wobbly, so
I didn't do it after all.