POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Freeware Extrusion Modeller : Freeware Extrusion Modeller Server Time
1 Aug 2024 14:30:25 EDT (-0400)
  Freeware Extrusion Modeller
From: ruy
Date: 6 Sep 2005 15:05:03
Message: <web.431de7d9ee5c8043e287c7e40@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I'm kinda back, not really POVing these days, but in need of 3D related
knowledge I possessed back when I used to render a bit.

I'm looking for a 3D extrusion modeller I used back then, but whose name I
completely forgot. It's not Hamapatch, I know (specially because, as I
recall, Hamapatch is not an extrusion modeller). The software I'm talking
about would, IIRC, start with a cube that could be divided in eight parts
(and powers of) and each face could be extruded and/or expanded/contracted.

Can any of you kind souls help me get re-acquainted with the aforementioned
freeware software?

Thanks in advance for your time and attention.

Ruy