POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Two Dimensional Works : Two Dimensional Works Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:33:59 EDT (-0400)
  Two Dimensional Works
From: Estevan Carlos
Date: 19 Aug 2005 01:30:00
Message: <web.43056d6a55f9b1c9dd0d48d90@news.povray.org>
It might be a strange topic for this forum and tool.  I am very interested
in povray much as i am with its musical counterpart (unofficially) csound.
I am though, primarily interested in two dimensionality.  I'm curious if
there are any roundabout ways to achieve that in Povray.  I'm wondering if
it requires awkward (and possibly impractical) use of lighting and
placement of lighting.

Also, are there methods of constructing generative works with povray or am I
way off with these noob questions?  Thanks.

Estevan