POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Liquid animation 7 : Re: Liquid animation 7 Server Time
8 Jul 2024 08:41:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Liquid animation 7
From: Numb-C
Date: 11 Aug 2005 03:20:00
Message: <web.42fafc0a445c3667726bd13c0@news.povray.org>
Hi Fidos,

Since the first time I saw Jos Stam on tv showing some smoke simulations I
got interested in Smoke and Fluids simulations.

A month ago I finally decided to start reading up on documentation (pretty
much the links you provided in earlier threads) to start writing smoke and
fluid simulations in C# / OpenGL.

Last week I also started working with POV-Ray again (last time I worked with
it was version 1.0 or alike) intentionally to create abstract scenes
(spheres / fractals ect..). So I really was quite intrigued reading your
Fluid threads. I love your experimentations and will keep following them
from now on while I start with my first steps in this expertise (I'll start
of with smoke simulations I think).

Seems I have a lot of reading to do now for combining code with POV-Ray too
:)
Thanks for the insipiration and if you have some good pointers where I
should start with let me know !

Best regards,
NumbC