POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Texture visualisation : Re: Texture visualisation Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:21:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Texture visualisation
From: etrask
Date: 9 Aug 2005 17:55:01
Message: <web.42f925296aa92b4ce45da7f10@news.povray.org>
"Josh" <s### [at] acom> wrote:
> I have a simple scene with a plane, sphere, box and cylinder.  I create the
> texture in this scene which draws very quickly.  When its ready I copy the
> texture declaration to the final scene.

I do this same thing, basically, only I use an orthographic camera and
pure-white sky_sphere to look at a plane, like so:
[I simply save this file as tex_workshop.pov and use it when needed. The
wood texture is just the last one I used, antyhing can be substituted
here.]

#include "colors.inc"
#include "woods.inc"
#include "woodmaps.inc"