POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : normal indices in mesh2 : normal indices in mesh2 Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:29:58 EDT (-0400)
  normal indices in mesh2
From: sokermaniac11
Date: 3 Aug 2005 14:25:00
Message: <web.42f10b6bc12bd03c1068d2140@news.povray.org>
can anyone explain to me how the normal indices work in mesh2? i have 2
normals for each of my vertex vectors, and i cant find a good documentation
of how the normal_indices are supposed to be set up. I know that if i have
the same number of normals and vertexs, then the indices are the same. but
if i have more normals, how do i tell povray which normals go with which
vertex? or does the normal_indice only work if you have less normals than
vertexs?