POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Uneven Scaling on the Y-Axis : Uneven Scaling on the Y-Axis Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:20:56 EDT (-0400)
  Uneven Scaling on the Y-Axis
From: Potato Man
Date: 30 Jul 2005 11:10:01
Message: <web.42eb970e565b1578e3c9ddca0@news.povray.org>
The post title is really my question this time:

How do you get uneven scaling on the Y-Axis?  See, what I'm trying to do (to
sort of introduce myself to POV-Ray) is make a Go board.  If you don't know
what Go is, go to http://www.pandanet.co.jp/English/  The pieces for go are
essentially spheres, but they have flat bottoms, sort of like mancala
pieces.  I'm supposing it is possible to do in POV-Ray but I don't know
how.  Can anyone help me out on this?