POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : tree macro question : Re: tree macro question Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:31:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: tree macro question
From: Justin Smith
Date: 29 Jul 2005 15:55:01
Message: <web.42ea890ee4b425a9e32e54c40@news.povray.org>
Hm, I guess the question I should have asked is more general... Supposing
that I want to create a mesh object which has random factors incorporated
into it's shape (not necessarily that of a tree), and that the mesh is
built at run-time through a loop of some sort, how do I make sure that it
remembers where it left off with previous triangles? How do I make the
vertices coincide if I don't know what they will be?