POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Architecture and real estate renders needed : Re: Architecture and real estate renders needed Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:29:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Architecture and real estate renders needed
From: Simon
Date: 26 Jul 2005 16:10:01
Message: <web.42e698436dcb1cdd7b81daa80@news.povray.org>
"Simon" <sim### [at] xhzca> wrote:
> > Hi there,
> >   I'm starting a nice project for selling real estates and displaying
> > architectural projects, etc...

Project is changing a bit...

I'll make the site into a search engine as this is what's most convenient,
I'll make a program that will build a database of random real estates with
no pictures, just statistics (nb bedrooms, etc...) and I'll put the work of
anybody that contribute in a Featured Real Estate section that will also be
available to browse (so all of you will be easily available).

Thanks,
  Simon