POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Architecture and real estate renders needed : Re: Architecture and real estate renders needed Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:29:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Architecture and real estate renders needed
From: Simon
Date: 26 Jul 2005 12:15:00
Message: <web.42e658ce6dcb1cdd7b81daa80@news.povray.org>
"Simon" <sim### [at] xhzca> wrote:
> Hi there,
>   I'm starting a nice project for selling real estates and displaying
> architectural projects, etc...

Clarifying what I'd like to get from 3D artists:

-The name of the 'virtual' property
-One title image
-A description of the property (fictious), you may add links to your
homepage, you can also talk about how you rendered the images, etc...
-A group of images for the same property seen at different point of views
(kitchen, living room, exterior, etc...)

Clarifying what will happen to this:

-The artists images and information will be displayed on my real estate
system, where clients would browse for real estate and check pictures
contact (through the system) to reach an agent, etc.
-The artistic images will be displayed on my demo of the system on my main
website (xhz.ca) and the demo will stay there for an undetermined amount of
time, probably a couple of years.
-The copyright of images will remain in your hands and you have the right to
ask for modification of anything related to your project (change the
description, add images, change images, etc)

In summary:

I want to show my programming skills and at the same time, show some other
peoples graphical skills.

I hope you like the idea and I also hope many of you participate, btw, dont
be scared to send big pictures to me by email, i got a mailbox of a couple
of gigabytes there.

Thanks,
  Simon