POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Architecture and real estate renders needed : Architecture and real estate renders needed Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:23:54 EDT (-0400)
  Architecture and real estate renders needed
From: Simon
Date: 26 Jul 2005 11:20:00
Message: <web.42e653de2d5c59d7b81daa80@news.povray.org>
Hi there,
  I'm starting a nice project for selling real estates and displaying
architectural projects, etc...

  Right now, I'm still building the demo and it's not yet functionnal, I
would need some images to put into it.  What I'd like to have is a first
image like a title image, and then a bunch (between 5 and 25) of images of
the interior and/or exterior.

  This is not a competition, but for any artist that contribute to my
project, I will display your images with your description of the 'virtual'
propery, I'll give you full credits for it and my demo should be available
online for a long time.  I'm just a programmer trying to show my skills and
I'd like to have nice pages to show, but I dont have time to make houses in
3D and I dont feel like photographing houses here and there... I'd rather
contribute to your own success as well as mine.

  For anybody that is interested, I accept any kind of images as long as
they are well compressed, images of any sizes (maybe a max of 800x600 since
they will be viewed in web browser).  If you are interested, contact me by
email at (sim### [at] xhzca) and send me a picture of your work (even if it's
still in progress).  I can put a link to your site in the description of
your project, if you are selling a poster of it, i can add that info,
etc...

  Feel free to send ideas to me by email as I dont have the internet, it may
take me up to 3 days before I respond, however I try to respond within 24
hours.

Thanks a lot for anybody that wish to participate,
  Simon

PS: This is no competition, everybody that have something to show that looks
like a property (fictious or realistic) will be accepted as long as it's
not controversial... ie: i may not publish the Phallus Tower of Someplace,
you know... ;)