POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Getting good glows over high-intensity areas : Re: more to be said Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:33:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: more to be said
From: Artur Rataj
Date: 24 Jul 2005 10:25:01
Message: <web.42e3a3d9a93ad1b2e9d8b2350@news.povray.org>
There might be one more effect in the picture, but the ones you discussed in
this thread, that would cause the line to be blurred: if the wall is
bumped, the bumps in the wall may reflect light, causing the neighboring
bumps to be lit, even that they are not directly lit by the sun. Radiosity
or photon maps might be used for this.