POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Image_map color adjustment? : Re: Image_map color adjustment? Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:28:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Image_map color adjustment?
From: PM 2Ring
Date: 15 Jul 2005 06:45:00
Message: <web.42d79299c1c7b128950b81cf0@news.povray.org>
Kyle <hob### [at] gatenet> wrote:
> Bill,
>
> I was hoping to find a way to do this in the scene file to avoid
> having to edit the image(s), but it may not be possible.

Jaime Vives Piqueres Lightsys package lets you easily adjust the brightness,
contrast and gamma adjustment of any pigment, including image_maps.
Lightsys comes with easy-to-follow demos of the image processing
capabilities. You could probably still utilize these macros, even if you
don't want to use the full power of Lightsys.