POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : what is your favorite macro : Re: what is your favorite macro Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:24:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: what is your favorite macro
From: Barehunter
Date: 14 Jul 2005 15:40:00
Message: <web.42d6bed420a48068aa4d892b0@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> Barehunter <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> > Supercone ( I worship the ground the inventor of THIS one walks on).
>
>   Thanks.
>
> --

>                                                           - Warp

THANK YOU. the Supercone solves so many problems. especially with making
character models. I.E. realistic looking arms and legs. Despite having to
#declare them as objects (or use them in csg's)in order to indiviually
transform them, I use them more then regular cones. they act real weird
when you make em sizes smaller then .5 though.

anyway, no more hero worship.

so peeps? what's your favoriye macro?