POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Is it just me.. : Re: Is it just me.. Server Time
26 Jun 2024 11:31:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is it just me..
From: Hildur K
Date: 13 Jul 2005 10:20:00
Message: <web.42d521de330c67b4ecdff70a0@news.povray.org>
To me the IRTC is a comptetion open for anyone who wants to share their 3d
work with the rest of the world. I think this encourages lots of people who
are not too sure of their own abilities to submit. I have often admired
images made by kids who may not have the ability to make professional

complicated software creatively. They may or may not become the great 3d
artists of the future. Who knows?

I wish I had had that opportunity when I was twelve. Sigh....

challenges and to me the IRTC is an opportunity to receive a constructive
and encouraging critisism. Which is extremely valuable.

to try. I myself waited two years before submitting for the first time,
even though there are no limits on partipication.

By the way: the IRTC ftp server is updated almost immediately showing the

webpage updates late.
Try
ftp://ftp.irtc.org/pub/stills/

choose Help > FTP Server Welcome Message... to see the new topic.

Hildur