POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Texture, pigment and colors : Texture, pigment and colors Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:23:09 EDT (-0400)
  Texture, pigment and colors
From: Shirim9
Date: 4 Jul 2005 01:00:00
Message: <web.42c8c20357be834b714b3ccd0@news.povray.org>
Hello All,

I am quite new to PovRay but has started doing some stuffs using it.
However, i always spend 80% of my time choosing the right
texture/pigment/color and etc and spend only 20% of the time doing the
actual modelling. Am i the only one with this behaviour

Does anyone has any programs or tools in mind that can allow one to
graphically choose the texture/pigment/color... I came across PovColor
recently, but seems to be restricted to colors only? Correct me if i am
wrong. I was looking for tools that allows one to explore things like
waves, bumps, reflection, and etc.

Thanks alot