POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Location, Location, Location : Re: Location, Location, Location Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:28:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Location, Location, Location
From: waynehays1
Date: 3 Jul 2005 08:40:00
Message: <web.42c7dbf7501399066a9959d70@news.povray.org>
I think this is part of what is going on, but it just doesn't tell me what I
need to know.  I am sure it is here, but I just don't understand.  Thanks
for being patient with a noob.

camera {
  orthographic
  location <SCALE_FACTOR/2,SCALE_FACTOR,SCALE_FACTOR/2>
  up SCALE_FACTOR*z
  right SCALE_FACTOR*x
  direction -y
}

What does this do? -and- what plane is my view in?

Wayne