POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : taking off a bathingsuit : Re: taking off a bathingsuit Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:23:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: taking off a bathingsuit
From: Barehunter
Date: 29 Jun 2005 21:20:00
Message: <web.42c34827dc145126f76c6a30@news.povray.org>
Alain <ele### [at] netscapenet> wrote:

> You are on the right track. You can have #declare putbathingsuit = 1; in the main
scene where it's
> usualy more accessible. Put the swimsuit in an #if(putbathingsuit )...#end block.
One such block per
> places where the swuimsuit get used.
>
> Alain

ok 2 questions so I understand this better.

1: In this case the only possible answers for the variable is 1 or 0?
2: and this would be typed as..

 #if(putbathingsuit)

 // my coding here//

#end block

is that right?
btw the reason I would keep it in the INc file as my current project is a
commision in which I am converting a certain webartist's webcomic into 3D
episode by episode. each character is in it's own INC to better control
them. all characters are fully movable and in some cases have separate
emotions visible on ther faces.