POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : taking off a bathingsuit : taking off a bathingsuit Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:28:19 EDT (-0400)
  taking off a bathingsuit
From: Barehunter
Date: 29 Jun 2005 20:35:01
Message: <web.42c33d424ea3ce38f76c6a30@news.povray.org>
Hello all. I am working on a modell of a character that can be either naked
or wear a bathingsuit. The coding for the suit is in three separate
sections ( Torso, LeftLeg, and RightLeg) do to the limbs being movable.

Now to remove the bathingsuit I have been remarking out the sections ( I.E.
/*   */ ) but this is becoming rather tedius. Is there a way to code a
switch that can have those sections bypassed, say, depending on the value
of a variable I #declare at the top of the INC file?
(like #declare removebathingsuit = 1;)