POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Flickering texture : Re: Flickering texture Server Time
1 Jul 2024 03:52:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Flickering texture
From: peter
Date: 29 Jun 2005 07:45:00
Message: <web.42c288c447958e3cfc5520c90@news.povray.org>
I rendered a different part of the animation (without anti-aliasing) over
night and put the pictures together with the cinepak avi codec. WMP should
be able to play that. Its at

http://www.mpip-mainz.mpg.de/~schuerg/canyon.avi

What I did exactly is create the canyon and the valley with isosurfaces and
then subtracted the Fein_Struktur function that is in strukturen.inc.

I'll try rendering some pictures with the settings you suggested, but that
will probably take some time (about 30 minutes per picture)

Thanks for the help

Peter