POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Ideal Cut : Re: Ideal Cut Server Time
5 Jul 2024 09:37:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ideal Cut
From: PM 2Ring
Date: 28 Jun 2005 01:05:01
Message: <web.42c0d989e4715535ad93754b0@news.povray.org>
Dan Byers <goo### [at] huntelnet> wrote:
> PM 2Ring wrote:
> >
> > Here's an Ideal Cut diamond, rotating around its optical axis, using the
> > include file given in
> > <web.42557cb6cc332c023d6ca37a0@news.povray.org>

I just noticed that this codec doesn't come with XP. :( If anyone needs it I
can post this anim again, using a micro$oft codec.

> I should probably keep the missus from seeing this; she'd want one just
> like it, only bigger....

There's not many places you can find perfect diamond crystals 1 metre
across. :)

> Dan
> GoofyGraffix.com

Check out this one: <web.42c0d7d9f96ccab1ad93754b0@news.povray.org>

I suspect that these colours aren't correct, but it still looks pretty.