POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Black ends of cylindrical lights : Re: Black ends of cylindrical lights Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:24:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Black ends of cylindrical lights
From: JYR
Date: 24 Jun 2005 22:15:00
Message: <web.42bcbd90bd7481d36a3607400@news.povray.org>
"Ard" <ard### [at] waikatoacnz> wrote:
> I'm not sure that my problem is the same as
> Burki's, or at least the solution isn't the same.

Oops... i apologize, my answer was definitely not relevant. Clearly not the
same issue. I see that others played with your scene today, and i can't
quite come up with a better idea... :(
I even tried to constrain the media inside the cylinder you wish to see and
locate the light_source slightly outside... to no avail. It seems that the
location of the light_source does NOT have to be IN the media for this
artifact to show up.

JYR