POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Import Graphics. : Import Graphics. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:26:19 EDT (-0400)
  Import Graphics.
From: Dakie
Date: 23 Jun 2005 05:45:00
Message: <web.42ba841ca4e9614f343c77820@news.povray.org>
Ok, I am a new user.

Worked a while with other 'landscape' designed cad programs. These were
developed specially for landscape and architecture. They all have a library
with presets of plants and objects. Now i wondered if it was possible that
I import all these objects within povray? I suppose that would make the job
a lot more easy.

Or is there a library for povray? What I need are plants, flowers, trees,...
All kinds of natural things. If possible also the main architecture for a
simple house. Any suggestions?

Sorry if this is a totally irrelevant question, but before I start learning
this program, I want to be aware of the possibilities.