POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : mutiple trees with Povtree/Tomtree : mutiple trees with Povtree/Tomtree Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:21:39 EDT (-0400)
  mutiple trees with Povtree/Tomtree
From: MontanaSteve
Date: 23 Jun 2005 03:15:00
Message: <web.42ba612717eab6a0dcef468b0@news.povray.org>
I just aquired Povtree and Tomtree and am quite pleased with the generated
trees.
There is one problem though. not too often do you see just one tree all
alone,  except in some parts of Montana. I have tried everything to make
more trees. I have copied the entire lines calling the tree. And I have put
the call in a #declare statement and used object{Mytree}.
nothing will result in more than one tree. Can anyone tell me how to make a
forest  or even a grove, etc? Thank you.