POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Bloom : Re: Bloom Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:28:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bloom
From: Sigma
Date: 21 Jun 2005 23:40:00
Message: <web.42b8dc6fe83789a9711f65090@news.povray.org>
Okay the problem wasn't as simple as I thought, but the basic problem with
the macro is the glare doesn't appear where it should (changing the
camera's angle value and then preparing it and final rendering it, the
glare will either be to sucken in or floating further out than it should).

I just tried dividing the normalized Camera_D vector by
tan(pi*Camera_FOV/360) [note I added Camera_FOV to attempt a fix].  The
quick solution appears to over correct.  I haven't looked through all the
functions yet so perhaps I'm applying the scalar to the wrong spot.