POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Bloom : Re: Bloom Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:21:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bloom
From: Sigma
Date: 20 Jun 2005 23:25:00
Message: <web.42b78787e83789a9711f65090@news.povray.org>
I thank you for pointing out one source for bloom, but I was wondering if
there was some other already written macro... That one seems to randomly
crash povray.  My scenes never broke povray before.  When I use it and set
it up like the demos and everything it'll still crash (Demo scenes don't
seem to crash, or if they do it is less often than my scenes).