POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Liquid animation 9 : Re: Liquid animation 9 Server Time
5 Jul 2024 11:55:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Liquid animation 9
From: fidos
Date: 18 Jun 2005 03:30:00
Message: <web.42b3ccb7a3e41b6051cea61b0@news.povray.org>
Thank you all for your comments.

About the refraction mistake viewed by Rune. It's something I didn't noticed
(in fact, I checked with the fish tank I have at home...). The problem I
faced with PovRay is that I wasn't able to define with different properties
the air <-> water, air <-> glass and glass <-> water surface properties. I
made some CSG operation in order to have the ability to define glass <->
water property and I fixed it without ior (the idea was that there is no so
much difference between water and glass). I think it is the reason of the
strange effect.

Regards,
Fidos