POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : height_field tutorial : Re: height_field tutorial Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:27:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: height_field tutorial
From: woodcarver
Date: 17 Jun 2005 08:45:01
Message: <web.42b2c5c397a3aae4e6b28e70@news.povray.org>
Hi:
I have not changed the out-put path, default works just fine, the first
rendering is in the scenes folder- which is where the others are also.
the renderer just won't recognise that the image.pov is there.
As for the rendering settings; I've rendered with all 3 types of settings:
with +FT, without, and without AA.

Thanks  woodcarver