POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Copycat coin animation ~700kb : Copycat coin animation ~700kb Server Time
8 Jul 2024 09:23:00 EDT (-0400)
  Copycat coin animation ~700kb
From: triple r
Date: 12 Jun 2005 23:00:02
Message: <web.42acf59887b1def821d72dad0@news.povray.org>
It's been a while since I've done any animation, so here's a quick mechsim
animation of a coin.  Not too original obviously, but oh well.  It's
cheating since it's not a rigid body - but it works for me.  The motion
blur is entirely withing the motion_blur{} syntax although it may have been
easier to just average frames.  If you rotate the camera one direction,
just move the scene the opposite direction.  Sounds simple at least...

 - Ricky

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'penny.mpg' (632 KB)