POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Command line render w/o editor : Re: Command line render w/o editor Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:28:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Command line render w/o editor
From: Keroltarr
Date: 10 Jun 2005 11:15:00
Message: <web.42a9adee439c09e1f916bbf30@news.povray.org>
Hey,

Thank you folks, for all the suggestions.

Here is a more detailed description of what I want to do:
I am writing a game and I use POVRAY to create most of the images for it.
I had an idea that if I could just distribute the source (.pov;.inc) files
and have the install program generate the images on the fly I could save
a lot of space in the download.

I suspect I'll have to do something with the sourcecode to do what I want.
I also need to check what the legalities are in this situation.
But that is still far in the future; my game is still in its infancy.

thanks,
LewyT