POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Liquid animation 8 : Re: Liquid animation 8 Server Time
8 Jul 2024 08:46:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Liquid animation 8
From: fidos
Date: 9 Jun 2005 14:35:02
Message: <web.42a88aa6d4e32bf620e1d5c50@news.povray.org>
Thanks for all your remarks.

I post the same simulation data but with a diferent redering point.

About surface tension, it still something I don't introduce (but I will).

For the problem of splash, I think it come from the method and the fact that
the grid is not small enough.

About symetry, I agree it is a wast to do 3D simulation and to restrict the
visual effect with symetrical settings. It smoething I will take care in my
next simulation.

Regards,
Fidos

Post a reply to this message