POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : chief architect 9.5 guiext error : chief architect 9.5 guiext error Server Time
26 Jun 2024 02:58:00 EDT (-0400)
  chief architect 9.5 guiext error
From: gibbo
Date: 8 Jun 2005 08:05:01
Message: <web.42a6de36b3363d5f1f144cd30@news.povray.org>
i recently contracted a virus and had to re-format c: . when i reloaded
chief architect 9.5, everything seemed to work ok until i tried to
raytrace. i got the following error:

could not load GUI Extention DLL 'PovChiefBridge.pge'

the file is there in the main folder. can anyone help me sort this out.
Please.

i had back up copies and i just copied folder to folder, i feel chief
architect runs but has not loaded properly, my master copy is in the uk and
i am in thailand.