POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Liquid animation 7 : Re: Liquid animation 7 Server Time
8 Jul 2024 08:06:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Liquid animation 7
From: Dan Byers
Date: 30 May 2005 11:20:01
Message: <web.429b2ed8445c3667b4698d3a0@news.povray.org>
"fidos" <fid### [at] wanadoofr> wrote:
> Helo,
>
> I'm posting a new liquid animation.
>
> I worked on the realism with the target to simulate a water movement.
>
> It is the same simulation settings than in my last post : a cube falling in
> a cup of water.
>
> The object movement was computed with the MechSim patch of MegaPov 1.0.
>
> I simulated a period of 2 seconds and I rendered it in 25 frames per
> seconds.
>
> For the rendering, I double the number of photons when comparing to my last
> post.
>
> The video is MPEG1 encoded.
>
> Your opinion is wellcome.
>
> Regards,
> Fidos

Excellent work -- your experiments are really coming together.  My only
criticism is an object that large falling into a bowl of water at that
angle would kick about of the water out of the bowl, but I'm operating
under the assumption you're not too worried about that at this stage.  Keep
on rendering! :)
Dan
GoofyGraffix.com