POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Liquid animation 7 : Liquid animation 7 Server Time
8 Jul 2024 08:07:17 EDT (-0400)
  Liquid animation 7
From: fidos
Date: 19 May 2005 16:15:01
Message: <web.428cf33ba3262ac44d40d3730@news.povray.org>
Helo,

I'm posting a new liquid animation.

I worked on the realism with the target to simulate a water movement.

It is the same simulation settings than in my last post : a cube falling in
a cup of water.

The object movement was computed with the MechSim patch of MegaPov 1.0.

I simulated a period of 2 seconds and I rendered it in 25 frames per
seconds.

For the rendering, I double the number of photons when comparing to my last
post.

The video is MPEG1 encoded.

Your opinion is wellcome.

Regards,