POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Anyone ever do povray w/ Klik, the Debian linux installer? : Anyone ever do povray w/ Klik, the Debian linux installer? Server Time
1 Aug 2024 20:12:39 EDT (-0400)
  Anyone ever do povray w/ Klik, the Debian linux installer?
From: gregjohn
Date: 2 May 2005 22:30:00
Message: <web.4276e132199ad5d3fe8460780@news.povray.org>
http://klik.atekon.de/details.php?section=graphics/&package=povray-3.5

I just tried what i downloaded and cannot seem to get it to work.

I'm not dying to figure it out; might not ever try again.  Just suprised
that this whole system for linux apps is out there, but glad pov was in it.

knoppix@0[bin]$ povray-3.5 k### [at] onixpov
povray-3.5: error while loading shared libraries: libpvm3.so.3: cannot open
knoppix@0[bin]$

Greg M. Johnson