POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Parabolic Mirror Image Projection : Re: Parabolic Mirror Image Projection Server Time
1 Aug 2024 22:17:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Parabolic Mirror Image Projection
From: scorpmetal
Date: 26 Apr 2005 03:55:00
Message: <web.426df2a8217265e8f6477d320@news.povray.org>
I work with the parabolic and hyperbolic mirror too. I place my camera under
the mirror, and I want it look only to the mirror ( in the image plane, we
have only the image which reflect on the mirror). But always, I have an
image not correct like reality. In the image plane, it haven't only  the
image of mirror, but it have too image out of mirror. How we can repair
this problem?