POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Next topic : Re: Next topic Server Time
1 May 2024 18:36:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Next topic
From: gregjohn
Date: 24 Apr 2005 21:10:00
Message: <web.426c427cd15befddfe8460780@news.povray.org>
"Roberto Amorim" <wol### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> > > Has the next animation topic been announced yet?
>
> Explosion!!! :-)

I am so sorry that Real Life kept me away from participating in "Impostor,"
as it's right up the character-themed animation  I love to dabble in, and I
think I was even it originator.

I however do not do explosions.  I don't like the topic as it seems to call
for overkilled realism that I'm incapable of and not going to develop as a
cg skill.

Greg M. Johnson