POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Liquid animation 6 : Re: Liquid animation 6 Server Time
8 Jul 2024 07:56:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Liquid animation 6
From: fidos
Date: 23 Apr 2005 03:45:01
Message: <web.4269fbc5335b06f148793cda0@news.povray.org>
The animation is 8 times slower than the simulation time. I allow to see the
detail. It also reduces by 8 the simulation time for a same movie length.
If you accelerate it by 8, it should give what the water simulator and
MechSim patch calculated.

It's true that the movie is short, but it is very CPU time consumming. For
the moment, I prefer to go quick in order to progress on my simulator.

Thanks for your reactions.

Regards,
Fidos