POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lightsys Reflective Spectral data : Re: Lightsys Reflective Spectral data Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:24:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lightsys Reflective Spectral data
From: fls13
Date: 20 Apr 2005 18:00:00
Message: <web.4266d05278358dd8d0b684880@news.povray.org>
Jaime,
     Thanks for the kind comments on my tests.  I thought you had forgotten
me. I am very anal about learning new applications and got frustrated quick
too with lightsys. But, I have forced myself to learn POV better. Found the
sunpos.inc file in the bowels of the program. Very neat! :O) Your comments
help me and after a little break from 3D, I am back on it. Would be happy
to help with some tutorials, once I get the hang of it. More questions may
follow.

Thanks,
Frank