POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Positioning a camera : Re: Positioning a camera Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:20:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Positioning a camera
From: Cesar
Date: 19 Apr 2005 10:10:01
Message: <web.426510bb1c98b29babdc606d0@news.povray.org>
Yeah... I changed everything to double precision and now I don't get the
warning anymore (andit was expected, using ascii to represent the number
has nothing to do with precision). But I think I might still get some
errors in very specific situations (if I make too many calculations, small
errors might sum up).

Ah! Is there a similar way to specify object position? without specifying a
rotation (and using directing vectors instead)?